


This is another project I did for my color theory class. The assignment was to create a three astage journey that would serve as a background for sramps. My journey depicts my portable music divices. The medium I used was gouache and technixal pens. Back in the day, I had a walkman. I used to stay up real late and record songs off the radio that I liked to make my own little mixtape. I would walk to school bumpin my jams! It was dope! From there, I moved on to cd players. Man, I ran through those things like every other month, especially when I learned how to burn cd's, it was on! I hated having to take the batteries out a remote or something because mine were always dead, but you gotta do what you gotta do! After that, I got an ipod! now this thing is the shit! Its small, it hold hours of songs, and it dosnt require batteries! Ipod really covered thier bases on this thing. I'm anxious to see what new portable music device they'll come up with next!

No comments:
Post a Comment